Thursday, November 8, 2007

Weather Channel Founder Calls Global Warming a Scam


John Coleman, founder of The Weather Channel, sounds off about the Global Warming scam at ICECAP. In the article Coleman says that because of "natural cycles and drifts in climate" that the next twenty years could as easily see a cooling trend as a warming trend.

Here's an excerpt:

It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create an allusion of rapid global warming...

I have read dozens of scientific papers. I have talked with numerous scientists. I have studied. I have thought about it. I know I am correct. There is no run away climate change. The impact of humans on climate is not catastrophic. Our planet is not in peril.


Read the full article at: ICECAP.us

2 comments:

Dick Feynman's Ghost said...

The picture you have there is *not* of an icecap (it's named icecap.jpg.) It's a glacier.

Heheh. Dumbass.

Andrea said...

Actually it's a visual of the projected global cooling that we expect will occur within the next 20 years.

But that doesn't mean your argument is not erudite or persuasive in its powerful logic. You have such a command of the language and gosh, just a whole bunch of charm.